business logos company logos

Thursday, May 17, 2007

An Inconvenient Truth


I saw the documentary An Inconvenient Truth for the first time yesterday and it affected me greatly. I was impressed with the science and research that Al Gore has done and look forward to watching it again.

I was aware of the possibilities that were in front of us, but I never knew the severity of the situation with Global Warming until he showed the science regarding the past, the levels of carbon, and the temperture trends. I am left wondering what can be done.

All that's really left is to take steps to individually change our nation's carbon footprint, and then the world's. This can only be done if there is a paradigm shift in this country, seeing as how we lead the world in carbon emmisions per capita.

Any ideas how to continue the trend Al Gore has started?

No comments:

Powered By Blogger